The high-altitude landscape cafe overlooks the distant mountains and has a stylish and simple design style. It is suitable for private venues to hold innovative parties, new product launches, lectures, etc. The venue can accommodate 20 - 100 people and is the best choice for small, medium and large events!
Activity area: 150-inch electric projection screen is the main area of the activity.
High Table Area: Buffet access area for receiving guests, enjoying coffee, refreshments or self-catering.
Window area: The large glass windows provide bright natural light sources and panoramic views of Taipei's high-rise buildings.
Wall Area: The third largest puzzle in the world adorns the wall and has an additional 10 sofa seats.
1 - 3 hours NT$ 3,800/hr （tax not included）
4th - 6th hours NT$ 3,600/hr （tax not included）
after 7th hours NT$ 3,400/hr （tax not included）
example : 7 hours rental
3*3,800 + 3*3,600 + 1*3,400 （tax not included）
SHARP projector & screen
WUXGA 1920 x 1200 high resolution
150 inches projector screen
Audio visual equipment
Multi track mixer and power amplifier UHF PA system
2 x Wireless microphone
Notices to renter
Weekdays: Monday ~ Friday 19:00 -- 00:00 (excluding national holidays)
Minimum rental hours 2 hours_cc781905-5cde -3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ bb3b-136
Holidays: Saturday and Sunday 08:00 -- 00:00 (including national holidays)
Minimum rental hours 4 hours
Overtime will be charged in 30 minutes, and the overtime fee will be settled before leaving the venue
No free entry/exit time : The entry/exit time is included in the rental period
Cafe offers to order barrel coffee/tea
If you need coffee/tea/light food and other ordering services at the bar, you need to add 600 per hour, and offer discounts for takeaways
Book a rental
• Inquire us on Line（ @skyspace）
• Inquire : consult → confirm time & date , requirements → quotation
• Reservation : Confirm the pre booking form and pay the deposit $5,000 within 7 days.
• Pay a deposit of NT$ 5,000 within 7 days of receiving a quotation to confirm your
• Full payment must be made minimum 14 days prior to the start of the event or the reservation will be cancelled.
Cancellation/ Refund Policy
• In case of cancellation, the rental Fee will be fully refunded, however you will lose the deposit.
•In case of cancellation due to force majeure events, such as typhoons, earthquakes, and epidemic escalations (subject to the official announcements of Taipei City), both the rental fee and the deposit will be fully refunded.)
• Cash, bank transfer (transfer fee must be paid by the customer.)
• SkyCo will send an employee to guide the arrangement of the venue, Please assign
1-2 people to assist in moving the furniture into the desired layout.
• Food and beverages should be kept in the bar area. Please do not bring them into the
mid-section to avoid staining the floor and equipment.
• The non-rental area is the working space of SkyCo members, please do not enter
and use it.
• After the event is over, it is necessary to restore the venue to its original state
(including all the furniture). In case of any damage to the space or equipment,
the renter must take full responsibility and the cost will be deducted from the deposit.
• SkyCo provides cleaning tools and large garbage bags. After the event, the renter
needs to place all the garbage at the entrance of the freight elevator without
affecting the passage. If there are more than 2 bags, please, take them to the
garbage area in B3. (Ask staff for directions)
• If the renter fails to recover the venue to its original state, NT1,000 will be
deducted from the deposit as a cleaning fee. Remarks SkyCo takes no responsibility
for any lost items during the event.
• We are NOT responsible for any personal belongings left behind.